Effective Date: April 1, 2022
Information We Collect
We collect your personal information directly from you and automatically through your use of our Services.
Information We Collect Directly From You
The information we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and may include personal information.
- From Organizers, we will collect name, email address, password, organization name, phone number, and information.
- From Parents or Payers, we will collect name, email address, and phone number. We will also collect any information that you provide through our Site, including your name, email address, password, phone number, and payment information.
- From all users, we will collect your name, email, phone number (if provided), and message contents if you Contact us through our Site.
Information We Collect About You from Third Parties
We collect certain information about you from third parties. For example, when an Organizer adds a new Player to a team, we may collect that Player’s name and the Player’s Parent’s email address. If you are an Organizer, Parent, or Payer, we encourage you to provide us with only that Player information necessary for us to provide our Services to you (i.e., name) and not to provide us with Player contact information. Please see our Children section below for more information about how we handle information about children under 13.
When a Parent registers his or her Player, that Parent may also provide us with an alternate Parent and their contact information.
Information We Collect Automatically Through Our Site
We automatically collect information through your use of our Site. This information may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, operating system, browser, the website that led you to our Site, the website to which you go after leaving our Site, your location, dates and times you access our Site, and other web logging data.
Password Restricted Areas Of This Website
If You want an account with us, we must collect certain information through the account registration page on our Site.
- From Organizers, we will collect first and last name, email address, preferred password, name of organization, organization type, date of birth, role, phone number, organization address, and any additional financial information required by one of our third-party financial partners in order to establish an account with them.
- From Payers, we will collect first and last name, email address, preferred password, date of birth, phone number, address, and any additional information required by one of our third-party financial partners in order to comply with federal sanctions screening requirements.
- From Team Assistants, we will collect first and last name, email address, preferred password, date of birth, phone number, andany additional financial information required by one of our third-party financial partners for underwriting purposes if your role requires access to a Team’s funds.
Once you submit the required registration information, we, in our sole discretion, will determine whether or not to approve your proposed account. If approved, you will be sent an email detailing how to complete your registration. For so long as you use the account, you agree to provide current, accurate, and complete information which can be accomplished by logging into your account and making relevant changes directly in your Account Profile or by contacting us at email@example.com. If you email us, we may ask for additional personal information to validate your identity and account information.
Our Site and Services are not targeted to children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information from our systems.
In order to provide our Services, we collect information about Players of all ages from Organizers, Parents, and Payers. We do not knowingly collect Player contact information, unless the Player is also the Payer (an adult). If you are an Organizer, Parent, or Payer, we encourage you to provide us with only that player information necessary for us to provide our Services to you (i.e., name and date of birth if you want to assess the player’s USSSA age) and not to provide us with player contact information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Financial, Underwriting and Regulatory. To process payments, issue or grant access to FDIC-insured deposit or custody accounts, issue debit cards, and comply with financial regulations
- Providing and Improving Our Services. To facilitate payments; provide our Site and Services to you; to improve our Site and Services; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Site and Services; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Please note that we do not intentionally send communications to players, including children under 13, and we ask Organizers not to provide Players’ email addresses. If you are a Parent and you believe that we have collected your child’s email address and/or contacted them directly, you may contact us at the contact information below.
- Research and Analytics. To analyze how you interact with our Site and Services; to analyze sports team trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including valid requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
How We Disclose Your Information
With your permission, we may disclose your personal information to the following entities:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your personal information to current or <<<<<<< HEAD <<<<<<< HEAD future affiliates or subsidiaries of Snap! Mobile, Inc. for research, marketing, and other purposes consistent with this Privacy ======= future affiliates or subsidiaries of Snap! Mobile Inc. for research, marketing, and other purposes consistent with this Privacy >>>>>>> [SPEND-780] update date, fix disclosures ======= future affiliates or subsidiaries of Snap! Mobile, Inc. for research, marketing, and other purposes consistent with this Privacy >>>>>>> [SPEND-780] more policy edits Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use third-party service providers to process payments on our behalf. We may also use a third-party service to facilitate live chat conversations between us and our users.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may disclose your personal information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose your personal information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; in response to a valid subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation from law enforcement, or other government official.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about our users for marketing, advertising, research, compliance, or other purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
We may also use Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's browser, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do Not Track Disclosure
California law requires us to tell you how our Site responds to web browser Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. Currently there is no industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals our Services don't respond to. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please click here.
We have taken steps to protect the personal information we collect. However, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity. If you forget your password, a verification code can be sent to a valid email account requesting the password change..
It is also your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any password of a third-party, e.g., browser, password manager, etc. that may allow you to our Site or Services.
You may modify the personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account settings or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may send you promotional email messages and a newsletter if you request to receive information from us via email. You may stop receiving promotional email messages by following the link contained in the email itself. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to communicate with you regarding your existing Services..
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident then under Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83 you may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at the contact information provided below. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response.
Snap! Mobile, Inc.
8300 7th Ave. S
Seattle, WA 98108